THIS REVIEW VERSION HAS NOT BEEN APPROVED FOR FINAL RELEASE.
COMMENTS MAY BE SUBMITTED VIA THE POLICY FEEDBACK FORM BELOW UNTIL 5 p.m. ON:
To establish the line of administrative authority in order to administer university operations in the event of an emergency.
In the absence or lack of availability of the President, emergency management authority shall be delegated to the next available individual in the line of administrative authority. Emergency management priorities are minimizing injuries to personnel and students, minimizing damage to university property and returning to normal operations as soon as possible.
Line of Administrative Authority:
- Executive Vice President and Provost
- Senior Vice President for Finance and Operations
- Vice President for Student Affairs
- Associate Provost for Academic Affairs
- Associate Provost for Faculty
- Assistant Vice President for Finance and Operations
- Assistant Vice President for Student Affairs
Office of the President, approved January 2014
President’s Cabinet, approved March 3, 2014
President and Executive Management Team, approved March 4, 2014